Power-switching Compact General-purpose Relays
- The standard models include models that are compliant with the UL, CSA, and SEV safety standards and with the Electrical Appliances and Material Safety Act.
- Equipped with an arc barrier for arc interruption.
- Withstand voltages up to 2,000 V.
- New built-in diode and built-in CR circuit models have joined the series.
- The lineup also includes models that are compliant with the LR and VDE safety standards.
- Single-pole and double-pole models have AC4 ratings and DC2 ratings (operating coil ratings: 100/110 VAC, 110/120 VAC, 200/220 VAC, 220/240 VAC, and 100/110 VDC).
- Three-pole and four-pole models have AC4 ratings and DC2 ratings (operating coil ratings: 100/110 VAC, 200/220 VAC and 100/110 VDC).
LY Bi-Power Relays catalog.pdf